Swiss weather

Old January 5th 06, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Pleavin

Default Swiss weather

During the last week of April I am planning to stay in Switzerland for 5
nights prior to moving on to Italy. So, I was wondering if anyone can advise
as to weather, and indeed anything else I should be aware of to prepare for
at that time of year. cheers, Harry

Old January 5th 06, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message
During the last week of April I am planning to stay in Switzerland for 5
nights prior to moving on to Italy. So, I was wondering if anyone can
advise as to weather, and indeed anything else I should be aware of to
prepare for at that time of year. cheers, Harry

Depends largely on how high up you intend to stay. Valleys can be wet or
dry depending on whether you're on the windward or leeward side. Up the
mountains can be spectacularly cold but worth it for the views although if
you've only got summer clothes and butane gas in the van it's not going to
be much fun.

Rgds

Andy R

Old January 5th 06, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mr W Z Boson

Harry Pleavin wrote:

During the last week of April I am planning to stay in Switzerland for 5
nights prior to moving on to Italy. So, I was wondering if anyone can advise
as to weather, and indeed anything else I should be aware of to prepare for
at that time of year. cheers, Harry

Google is your friend?

http://tinyurl.com/bbuc3