Contact for campsite Blaye France

Old January 5th 06, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
White Stork

Default Contact for campsite Blaye France

Has anyone by any chance an email address or homepage for the Camping
Municipal at Blaye in France please?

Only direct link i have is dead and the email bounces back as not known.

Many thanks

Annette

Old January 5th 06, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

--

Annette,

We know Blaye and the campsite very well. It is one of the most amazing
sites we have found in France, perched up on top of the citadel with amazing
views over the Gironde to the Medoc. It does not have a website and will be
closed up now. It is visited by the lady warden mornings and evenings and I
do not think it is bookable. If you want to know anything specific about
the place I can probably answer it.

Regards.

Dave.

Old January 5th 06, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:51:17 -0000, "White Stork" wrote:

Has anyone by any chance an email address or homepage for the Camping
Municipal at Blaye in France please?

Only direct link i have is dead and the email bounces back as not known.

Annette

Try searching in Google for Blaye, the campsites can normally be contacted
through the tourism office or the Maire.

Richard
See http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for most things to do with
caravanning.
--
As soon as I get through with you, you'll have a clear case for
divorce and so will my wife. - Groucho Marx 1890-1977

Old January 6th 06, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe Taylor

"White Stork" wrote in message
Has anyone by any chance an email address or homepage for the Camping
Municipal at Blaye in France please?

Only direct link i have is dead and the email bounces back as not known.

Many thanks

Annette

--
I have looked up Blaye in my camping guide Bel-Air.---Booking

impossible -50 pitches -9.90 euro per night +2.60 elec-2* rating.
---Joe--