Oban in Febuary

Old January 5th 06, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Spanner

Default Oban in Febuary

Anyone know of any sites open in the Oban area in the middle of Feb., need
to use up some holidays before end of March so we fancy a week in Scotland

Old January 6th 06, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

"Spanner" wrote in message
Anyone know of any sites open in the Oban area in the middle of Feb., need
to use up some holidays before end of March so we fancy a week in Scotland

Been to this one and it is a nice clean site etc..etc...unfortunatly it
doesnt open untill March, put your hols back a month

http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk...obandivers.htm