Liverpool Site

« - | - »

Old January 7th 06, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Liverpool Site

Anyone know of a site near Liverpool we need to take my daughter on 22 of
this month for an audition at the Liverpool academy of performing arts on
the Sunday morning at 8:30 so we are making a weekend of it and need a short
trip to the city centre on the Sunday morning any advice ? WE will do the
Beatles stuff on the Saturday.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old January 7th 06, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Anyone know of a site near Liverpool we need to take my daughter on 22 of
this month for an audition at the Liverpool academy of performing arts on
the Sunday morning at 8:30 so we are making a weekend of it and need a
short trip to the city centre on the Sunday morning any advice ? WE will
do the Beatles stuff on the Saturday.

Most sites closed for winter, but Caravan Club Chester Fairoaks is open all
year. Very good site, always busy so you may need to book. Tel: 0151 355
1600. Just off Junction 10, M53. About 30 minutes to Liverpool.
DaveK.

Old January 7th 06, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"davek" wrote in message

Anyone know of a site near Liverpool we need to take my daughter on 22 of
this month for an audition at the Liverpool academy of performing arts on the
Sunday morning at 8:30 so we are making a weekend of it and need a short trip
to the city centre on the Sunday morning any advice ? WE will do the Beatles
stuff on the Saturday.

What about the CC Site at Southport

Worth checking if it's open

Good Luck to your Daughter

DieSea

Old January 7th 06, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 18:38:00 -0000, "DieSea"
wrote:

| "davek" wrote in message
|
| Anyone know of a site near Liverpool we need to take my daughter on 22 of
| this month for an audition at the Liverpool academy of performing arts on the
| Sunday morning at 8:30 so we are making a weekend of it and need a short trip
| to the city centre on the Sunday morning any advice ? WE will do the Beatles
| stuff on the Saturday.
|
| What about the CC Site at Southport

That is the one we stayed at when visiting Liverpool, but it is quite
a drive, which took longer than we expected, Liverpool centre is
***HELL***. Give yourself lots of time.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.net
Old January 7th 06, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old January 7th 06, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning