Teddington to Plymouth

Old January 6th 06, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

Default Teddington to Plymouth

Hi all,

I am looking for a little advice....we are planning our Summer trip to
Quimper. I am just considering the ferry crossing now...last year we
used Portsmouth to Le Harve and this year we are considering Portsmouth
- St Malo or Plymouth - Roscoff. Any thoughts ?

As we stop in Teddington for a few days before the trip I am unsure of
time required to make the Plymouth ferry. ( This would be Sunday 23:00
) the route planners differ from 3 hours to 5 , what is the general
experience of this trip ?

All advice/thoughts/recomendations welcome !!!

Thanks

Old January 7th 06, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Peter wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for a little advice....we are planning our Summer trip to
Quimper. I am just considering the ferry crossing now...last year we
used Portsmouth to Le Harve and this year we are considering
Portsmouth - St Malo or Plymouth - Roscoff. Any thoughts ?

As we stop in Teddington for a few days before the trip I am unsure of
time required to make the Plymouth ferry. ( This would be Sunday
23:00 ) the route planners differ from 3 hours to 5 , what is the
general experience of this trip ?

All advice/thoughts/recomendations welcome !!!

Thanks

Which Teddington - the one near London or the one in Gloucestershire?

If the London one, Autoroute gives me a route which is 202 miles, and which
it says will take 3hrs 40mins based on *solo* speeds. I would think that
this would translate to 4 - 4.5 hours when towing.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock