stanwix silloth

Old January 9th 06, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
drew buk

Default stanwix silloth

Can anyone recomend this campsite?

Old January 9th 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Spent new year there a few years ago it was OK 7/10 very cold not geared up
for cold weather as a site but I would use it again in the summer. Had a
bizarre experience in a local pub that will stay in my mind for ever ( The
Cumberland Arms) . Like a scene from The League Of Gentlemen I cannot
explain it I would not even attempt ( You had to be there) It was so cold
the one night a full aqua roll froze solid inside the awning the thermometer
got down to -13.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old January 9th 06, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Had a bizarre experience in a local pub that will stay in my mind for ever
( The
Cumberland Arms) . Like a scene from The League Of Gentlemen I cannot
explain it I would not even attempt ( You had to be there) It was so cold
the one night a full aqua roll froze solid inside the awning the
thermometer got down to -13.
Tim Pace

Is there a 'Local Shop?'
DaveK.

Old January 9th 06, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

"drew buk" wrote in message
Can anyone recomend this campsite?

Hi,
I stayed at a few cl`s near silloth, one had shower, toilet, hookup,
etc...excellent, great views and no ariel needed for tv, I like silloth a
lot and will return soon.

GS.