Winter sites in Wales

Old January 12th 06, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

Default Winter sites in Wales

Can anyone tell me of any touring caravan sites in Wales open all year?
Preferably near Abergavenny but not important.

TIA

Jim

Old January 12th 06, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mark Stowell

"Jim" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me of any touring caravan sites in Wales open all year?
Preferably near Abergavenny but not important.

Pencelli Castle Caravan Site between Crickhowell and Brecon. Closes for a
short while at Christmas but is open the rest of the year. It's on the
pricey side but excellent. Handy for walking the Beacons direct from site.
Hardstandings and Full Hookup in some areas. No good if you have a dog as
they don't allow them. Often gets fully booked at popular times.
Mark

Old January 13th 06, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

"Mark Stowell" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me of any touring caravan sites in Wales open all year?
Preferably near Abergavenny but not important.

Pencelli Castle Caravan Site between Crickhowell and Brecon. Closes for a
short while at Christmas but is open the rest of the year. It's on the
pricey side but excellent. Handy for walking the Beacons direct from

site.
Hardstandings and Full Hookup in some areas. No good if you have a dog as
they don't allow them. Often gets fully booked at popular times.
Mark

Thanks Mark

http://www.pencelli-castle.co.uk/index.htm