OT Car fuel price

Old January 12th 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default OT Car fuel price

Hi
www.petrolprices.com
Got this site given today, will be of help locally and when touring. Often
difficult to know were to go when away, I useualy fill up then go round next
corner and find it a lot cheaper.

Please reply to News Group

Old January 12th 06, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:05:03 GMT, "David" wrote:

Hi
www.petrolprices.com
Got this site given today, will be of help locally and when touring. Often
difficult to know were to go when away, I useualy fill up then go round

next
corner and find it a lot cheaper.

I go to Morrisons because I shop there every Tuesday morning and can fill
up. The price is good and you get an extra 1 1/2 P per litre off with
Morrisons miles. The only problem is that there is always a queue, and I
have to get the diesel *before* I shop when the queue is shorter.

Remember that driving to a cheaper petrol station costs you petrol/money to
drive there.

Touring I look for a Morrisons when the gauge says half full, and buy
whatever there is at 1/4 full. There are very few roadside petrol
stations now, and this summer drove for 50+ miles without seeing a petrol
station, and nearly ran out :-(
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.net

Old January 12th 06, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:05:03 GMT, "David" wrote:

Hi
www.petrolprices.com

I go to Morrisons because I shop there every Tuesday morning and can fill
up. The price is good and you get an extra 1 1/2 P per litre off with
Morrisons miles. The only problem is that there is always a queue, and I
have to get the diesel *before* I shop when the queue is shorter.

Remember that driving to a cheaper petrol station costs you petrol/money to
drive there.

Touring I look for a Morrisons when the gauge says half full, and buy
whatever there is at 1/4 full. There are very few roadside petrol
stations now, and this summer drove for 50+ miles without seeing a petrol
station, and nearly ran out :-(
--

I found the site interesting in that it does not give Morrison prices, I've
e-mailed the site to ask why.

Please reply to News Group

Old January 12th 06, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:54:19 GMT, "David" wrote:

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I shop at Morrisons Girlington.Victoria. First to Lidl for the basics,
then up to Morrisons for the stuff which Lidl do not have then down to Haqs
in Legrams lane for spices and full cream Yogurt.