Deisel france and Spain

Old January 14th 06, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry

Default Deisel france and Spain

A daft question...........but I am travelling to spain in a month or so for
the fist time!!!
Could anyone tell me how I identify deisel in french and spanish petrol
stations? ( whats it called?)
Is it always availlable? Is it any cheaper? And is the bio version people
are talking about avaulable in france and spain??
And is there anything else I should be aware of??

Apologies for my lack of knowledge

Old January 14th 06, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:25:03 -0000, "Barry"
wrote:

A daft question...........but I am travelling to spain in a month or so for
the fist time!!!
Could anyone tell me how I identify deisel in french and spanish petrol
stations? ( whats it called?)
Is it always availlable? Is it any cheaper? And is the bio version people
are talking about avaulable in france and spain??
And is there anything else I should be aware of??

Apologies for my lack of knowledge

Black Filler nozzel as here, in France its Gazoil I think its the same
in Spain but its fairly obvious. Two thirds of the price of petrol,
about 90p a gallon cheaper in France & even cheaper in Spain.

Lenny

Old January 14th 06, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

wrote:
Black Filler nozzel as here, in France its Gazoil I think its the same
in Spain but its fairly obvious. Two thirds of the price of petrol,
about 90p a gallon cheaper in France & even cheaper in Spain.

Lenny

I have noticed in recent years that the term diesel is creeping in at the
pumps. particularly on the autoroutes.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk