Easter

Old January 16th 06, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

Default Easter

I have booked at a Caravan Club site for Easter. If anyone is interested out
there, the lady I spoke to at the advanced booking service told me bookings
where going fast for Easter with most popular places booked by the end of
this week and virtually all sites fully booked by the end of the month, so
be warned !

Old January 16th 06, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default OT space before !: Easter

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:44:48 +0000 (UTC), "Stephen Glynn"
wrote:

|be warned !

I am investigating the convention of putting a space before
! ? : and ;
for another hobby. Where did you learn this?
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.net
Old January 16th 06, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old January 16th 06, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old January 16th 06, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , Stephen
Glynn muttered:
most popular places booked by the end of
this week

Tried to book Keswick CCC site for Easter, called this last weekend -
full already!
--
Andy

Old January 17th 06, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Guest

stoped trying easter bookings years ago, always crowded, instead use "van
all year far more enjoyable and less crowded
les