Bobby Dazzler or similar HELP

Old January 18th 06, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Avanti

Default Bobby Dazzler or similar HELP

I have become aware of a product called Bobby Dazzler,
Can this be used on motor vehicles? (Cars)
Are there any similar products available?
Is the product a rinsing agent?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Old January 18th 06, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerald McKenzie

Hi Boby dazler is a super product and available at all caravan outlet sales
shops made By Fenwicks 01270 524111 give them a ring and I am sure they will
send you a sample
o.uk...

Old January 18th 06, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"Avanti" wrote in message
o.uk...
I have become aware of a product called Bobby Dazzler,
Can this be used on motor vehicles? (Cars)
Are there any similar products available?
Is the product a rinsing agent?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Yes its a rinsing agen, yes it can be used on cars. I believe that the new
car wash advertsied by Carl Howman on the telly is the same stuff. Obviously
the advert works well, I can remember the actor and the Lambourghini, but
not the name of the product.

Cheers