Mista Shifta

Old January 20th 06, 07:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Mista Shifta

"J L Williams" wrote in message

I can imagine the remote controlled powered axle jobbies laugh at most
things but a small wheel on the tow ball may be a different thing.

I allways notice a lot of these on sale in the s/h section of the CC Mag.
Have the users moved up to fixed movers?
The cost of a MS is more than halfway to that of a fixed mover.

Please reply to News Group

Old January 22nd 06, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry McBride

You need a lot of weight on the nose to get them to work on any sort of
gradient. I had the MK II version.. I sold ours and now rely on my skills
reversing the van up the drive. I'm getting better at it!

"J L Williams" wrote in message
The message
from "David" contains these words:

"J L Williams" wrote in message

I can imagine the remote controlled powered axle jobbies laugh at most
things but a small wheel on the tow ball may be a different thing.

I allways notice a lot of these on sale in the s/h section of the CC Mag.
Have the users moved up to fixed movers?
The cost of a MS is more than halfway to that of a fixed mover.

I hadn't noticed that, and yes that cost must have some affect.
Thanks
jim