Caravan Insurance

Old January 20th 06, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian Pollard

Default Caravan Insurance

Hi
I need to get caravan insurance for a Compass Rallye that I am
collecting on Tuesday next week. I was looking for a quote for an agreed
sum policy. That is one where you agree the figure for total loss prior
to taking out the policy. Can anyone recommend an insurer please?

Ian
Old January 20th 06, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
Hi
I need to get caravan insurance for a Compass Rallye that I am
collecting on Tuesday next week. I was looking for a quote for an agreed
sum policy. That is one where you agree the figure for total loss prior
to taking out the policy. Can anyone recommend an insurer please?

If a new caravan policies are useually new for old first 3 years or so.

I'm with www.nfumutual.co.uk

Please reply to News Group

Old January 20th 06, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

I need to get caravan insurance for a Compass Rallye that I am
collecting on Tuesday next week. I was looking for a quote for an agreed
sum policy. That is one where you agree the figure for total loss prior
to taking out the policy. Can anyone recommend an insurer please?

If a new caravan policies are useually new for old first 3 years or so.

Try the Caravan Club

They have an excellent reputation for claim handling

I wish I had been with them when I had problems ,.

I lost a full season of caravanning , the others who had lost their vans through
vandalism or fire damage and were with the Caravan Club , had them sorted and
back on the road within four weeks.

I'm also with Green Flag through the Caravan Club cant fault them either.

DieSea

Old January 20th 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:01:34 -0000, "DieSea"
wrote:

| I need to get caravan insurance for a Compass Rallye that I am
| collecting on Tuesday next week. I was looking for a quote for an agreed
| sum policy. That is one where you agree the figure for total loss prior
| to taking out the policy. Can anyone recommend an insurer please?
|
| If a new caravan policies are useually new for old first 3 years or so.
|

|Try the Caravan Club

Caravan and Camping Club are also worth investigating.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.net
Old January 20th 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old January 20th 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning