ferry crossing

Old January 20th 06, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jx

Default ferry crossing

I booked my crossing through the CC yesterday, -124, and today I discover
that Saga have a great offer with P and O, could have got it for 70!

Old January 20th 06, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

"Jx" wrote in message
I booked my crossing through the CC yesterday, -124, and today I discover
that Saga have a great offer with P and O, could have got it for 70!

I think minus 124 is great (-124)
do they just book you in and give you the cash....or do they send it before
you travel ?

GS.

Old January 20th 06, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

OK don't keep us in the dark where is this deal with Saga as the web
site does not seem to offerferry crossings?

Peter

Old January 20th 06, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Peter" wrote in message
OK don't keep us in the dark where is this deal with Saga as the web
site does not seem to offerferry crossings?

Peter

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:55:31 GMT, "Jx" wrote:

I booked my crossing through the CC yesterday, -124, and today I

discover
that Saga have a great offer with P and O, could have got it for 70!

As far as I can see he is right, look here
http://www.aferry.to/quote/booking/a...20060120195426

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk