Awning purchase

Old January 21st 06, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian Pollard

Default Awning purchase

Hi
I got sorted with insurance for my caravan, now I am looking for
an awning. I have looked at a few makes on the Internet but have only
ever had personal experience of Trio and Bradcot awnings. They are quite
expensive and I was wondering if anyone could recommend something a bit
cheaper. I have seen a one called Corsican and it comes with alloy poles
at 458-00 for my size 945cm anyone know what they are like?

Ian
Old January 21st 06, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
Hi
I got sorted with insurance for my caravan, now I am looking for
an awning. I have looked at a few makes on the Internet but have only
ever had personal experience of Trio and Bradcot awnings. They are quite
expensive and I was wondering if anyone could recommend something a bit
cheaper. I have seen a one called Corsican and it comes with alloy poles
at 458-00 for my size 945cm anyone know what they are like?

People who want a bit cheaper awning seem to go for Dorema.
Ventura are very similar to Isabella difference being made in a cheaper
factory.
I bought my Bradcot at this time of the year and got the previous years
model at several hundred pounds cheaper off an Internet supplier. Ordered
on line by CC came free delivery next day.

http://www.unitedbritishcaravans.co.uk/
Call up awning page and put 2005 in search

Please reply to News Group

Old January 21st 06, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jerry

"David" wrote in message

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message

http://www.unitedbritishcaravans.co.uk/
Call up awning page and put 2005 in search

Your dealer will also probably have a few 2nd hand ones if your interested,
they normally do!!!!!!!

Old January 21st 06, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
Hi
I got sorted with insurance for my caravan, now I am looking for
an awning. I have looked at a few makes on the Internet but have only
ever had personal experience of Trio and Bradcot awnings. They are quite
expensive and I was wondering if anyone could recommend something a bit
cheaper. I have seen a one called Corsican and it comes with alloy poles
at 458-00 for my size 945cm anyone know what they are like?

Ian

Try NR Awnings Todmorden

They have a good reputation , they do mail order and are competively priced.

You'll find them in the back of the Caravan Club mag.

DieSea