FA ... Harrison Cabot Deluxe Awning size 800cm.

Old January 22nd 06, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default FA ... Harrison Cabot Deluxe Awning size 800cm.

For Auction, Harrison Cabot Deluxe Awning size 800cm.

ebay item number 4606797992

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4606797992

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old January 28th 06, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx came up with the following;:
For Auction, Harrison Cabot Deluxe Awning size 800cm.

Didn't sell, so revised listing and new start price of 50 ebay item number
4608494471

It's a very good quality acrylic awning with aluminium poles and an annexe
and will be a great bargain for someone as although it's been well used it
hasn't been abused and is in extremely good condition. It's been aired
after every use and we'd keep it if it were large enough for our new 'van.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old January 28th 06, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:02:34 -0000, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

Paul - xxx came up with the following;:
For Auction, Harrison Cabot Deluxe Awning size 800cm.

Didn't sell, so revised listing and new start price of £50 ebay item number
4608494471

It's a very good quality acrylic awning with aluminium poles and an annexe
and will be a great bargain for someone as although it's been well used it
hasn't been abused and is in extremely good condition. It's been aired
after every use and we'd keep it if it were large enough for our new 'van.

Have you thought of using it as a porch awning on the new van.

Bill Lord

Old January 29th 06, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

bill lord came up with the following;:
wrote:

Paul - xxx came up with the following;:
For Auction, Harrison Cabot Deluxe Awning size 800cm.

Didn't sell, so revised listing and new start price of £50 ebay item
number 4608494471

It's a very good quality acrylic awning with aluminium poles and an
annexe and will be a great bargain for someone as although it's been
well used it hasn't been abused and is in extremely good condition.
It's been aired after every use and we'd keep it if it were large enough
for our new 'van.

Have you thought of using it as a porch awning on the new van.

It's too small to run to the ground properly, but too big to be just a
porch, and we have a porch awning already...and a gazebo, a sun canopy, a
small tent, a large tent etc. We caravan in many different situations and
cover all bases. 'course, we don't carry all of them each time, for
instance, when we race at Southport we take the full awning and gazebo as
there's always plenty of space, but at Tiverton we only take the porch
awning as space is at a premium. The tents are used sometimes for the
children, or as scrutineering area.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!