Touring Abroad

Old January 22nd 06, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rona

Default Touring Abroad

We have toured around France and Spain for a few years but am wondering what
a similar holiday would be like in Belgium\Luxembourg\Germany? we are
planning to travel on April 21st and return on July 10th - any offers on
weather during those months and places which are "A Must" to visit
Thanks
Rona

Old January 22nd 06, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nick \(Scots\)

"Rona" wrote in message

We have toured around France and Spain for a few years but am wondering what
a similar holiday would be like in Belgium\Luxembourg\Germany? we are
planning to travel on April 21st and return on July 10th - any offers on
weather during those months and places which are "A Must" to visit

Belgium

Bruges, park/pitch in Knokke Heist on the coat nr Zeebrugge, then 20min train journey in.
Excellent old centre with limited development. Loads of cheap restaurants and tourist
stuff.

Germany

Kelstein mountain, Eagles nest, Hitlers hideaway. Pitch in Bergersgarden. Coach up to
the Eagles nest. It's in the wee bit of Bavaria that pushes in to austria near Salzburg.

Siwtzerland

The Eiger. Pitch in the 'EigerNordwand' site. Amazing view, cheap pints and food.
www.eigernordwand.com

Nick

Old January 22nd 06, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Rona" wrote in message
We have toured around France and Spain for a few years but am wondering

what
a similar holiday would be like in Belgium\Luxembourg\Germany? we are
planning to travel on April 21st and return on July 10th - any offers on
weather during those months and places which are "A Must" to visit
Thanks

Rona

You are very welcome to look at my website which has details of our trips to
Germany and Belgium which might be helpful. Unfortunately only driven across
Luxembourg.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old January 22nd 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

I would add Ghent in Belgium and in Luxembourg go to Vianden where the US
5th army crossed over to Germany. It is in an area called "little
Switzerland".