Taps

Old January 22nd 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ecky-h

Default Taps

I am having no luck locating a tap for the sink in the toilet area on a
'Fleurette Tamaris 37 TST'
This is the tap with a fold down spout so that the sink is folded up when
not in use.
Anyone got any ideas where spares for this van can be found, as the Swindon
Caravan Centre is no longer trading.
I tried at Camping and Leisure at St Leonards at the end of last season but
no luck.

Anyone know of a caravan breaker in Hampshire, that I can visit?
Thanks.
Ecky.

Old January 22nd 06, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"ecky-h" wrote in message
I am having no luck locating a tap for the sink in the toilet area on a
'Fleurette Tamaris 37 TST'
This is the tap with a fold down spout so that the sink is folded up when not in
use.
Anyone got any ideas where spares for this van can be found, as the Swindon
Caravan Centre is no longer trading.
I tried at Camping and Leisure at St Leonards at the end of last season but no
luck.

Anyone know of a caravan breaker in Hampshire, that I can visit?
Thanks.
Ecky.

The Caravan Club did an article in Jan2006 and listed Breakers

I don't have the mag to hand , but some one else may

Regards and good luck

DieSea

Old January 22nd 06, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"ecky-h" wrote in message

Anyone know of a caravan breaker in Hampshire, that I can visit?

http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/caravanbreakers.htm

Please reply to News Group

Old January 22nd 06, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old January 22nd 06, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old January 22nd 06, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

DieSea wrote:

"ecky-h" wrote in message
I am having no luck locating a tap for the sink in the toilet area
on a 'Fleurette Tamaris 37 TST'
This is the tap with a fold down spout so that the sink is folded up
when not in use.
Anyone got any ideas where spares for this van can be found, as the
Swindon Caravan Centre is no longer trading.
I tried at Camping and Leisure at St Leonards at the end of last
season but no luck.

Anyone know of a caravan breaker in Hampshire, that I can visit?
Thanks.
Ecky.

The Caravan Club did an article in Jan2006 and listed Breakers

I don't have the mag to hand , but some one else may

Regards and good luck

DieSea

Of the breakers listed in the CC Mag, there's one in Hampshire - Mr M
Glanville at Gosport (023 9260 2988)

There's also one near Poole in Dorset (Graham Chambers - 01202 622195 or
http://www.alsonline.co.uk/ )

There's also a place in Poole which sells surplus caravan manufacturing
stock (as opposed to being a breaker). It is Charles & Son - 01202 733772

HTH.

--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock