snaking jokes

Old January 23rd 06, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Heather

Default snaking jokes

wow so this is a "jokes newsgroup as well so i got 2 for the price
of wun(newsgoups) thats wonderfull --thanks for all the funny answers
about my snaking van and ta for the one sensible answer lets hope i
survive but ill keep you posted all you happy campers
Old January 23rd 06, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Heather came up with the following;:
wow so this is a "jokes newsgroup as well so i got 2 for the price
of wun(newsgoups) thats wonderfull --thanks for all the funny answers
about my snaking van and ta for the one sensible answer lets hope i
survive but ill keep you posted all you happy campers

You asked "Why did my folding caravan snake"

What sort of answer did you expect ?

PS, there were two sensible answers ....

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!