Avondale Owners

Old January 27th 06, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerald McKenzie

Default Avondale Owners

Just a quick trawl of all Avondale owners of New and nearly new vans up to 3
years old. I have an Argente 550 the entrance door is a different shaed to
the rest of the van as are the BBQ cover & the external power point. I know
as many will say that these are out sourced, this is what Avondale say and
are not bothered about the failure to match. Surely in this day and age
colour matching is not guessing with various colours and a stick. Avondale
say they are not bothered about it they have produced a van and thats that.
The service/warranty dept said they did not concern themselves which body of
readers and enthusiast knew about their problems it was not a concern.
I would be very grateful if any readers have experienced this problem to
please contact me I assure you I am not alone in
this matter but need that body of support that this caravanning group can
offer.If we are united and stand up to these manufactures we can make a
change. Please help
Gerry McKenzie