Caravan Alloy Wheels

Old January 27th 06, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Spanner

Default Caravan Alloy Wheels

As a taxi driver in Newcastle i was taking somebody home to the Consett area
( Home Of the Explorer Group,Elddis, Compass Etc) and in passing we were
talking about how elddis rip people of for after sales, parts etc, i was on
about my own van which is a 2003 elddis and i said i would like so
alloys for it, he told me to go to tyreline in daventry as they supply all
the major caravan makers,

http://www.tyreline.com/tyreline.htm

He also said that Swift had the worst reputation for quality and it was well
known within the caravan manufacturing fraternity, he also stated that there
motorhomes are excellent quality but avoid the avantgarde models

Old January 31st 06, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter Lander

"Spanner" wrote in message

As a taxi driver in Newcastle i was taking somebody home to the Consett area
( Home Of the Explorer Group,Elddis, Compass Etc) and in passing we were
talking about how elddis rip people of for after sales, parts etc, i was on
about my own van which is a 2003 elddis and i said i would like so
alloys for it, he told me to go to tyreline in daventry as they supply all
the major caravan makers,

http://www.tyreline.com/tyreline.htm

And that is what they do. I tried to buy ONE direct, but they would not
deal with private customers. Elddis were talking 10 weeks, 200ukp inc;
tyre & delivery. Glossop Caravans did well. 130ukp all inc; to home
within a week and it came direct from Tyreline, ready to go.
This was August last year, 2006.

Alloys for cars although may fit, not built for the load.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)

Old February 18th 06, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
carapartsman

Most current alloy wheels are on www.caravanpartsonline.co.uk, and at
cheap prices. Bob

Old February 18th 06, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
carapartsman

Old February 18th 06, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
carapartsman