Motorhome/caravan Service Points - (Sani-station)

Old January 27th 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
AH

Default Motorhome/caravan Service Points - (Sani-station)

I am desperatly trying to find a manufacturer of these units. I realise that
I may have to go to France to purchase one and thats no problem, but if
anyone has details of manufacturers I would be more than grateful.

We are wanting to put one onto a service station near to Dunfermline in
Scotland.

The site will have enough parking (concrete standing) with hook-ups for up
to 30 or 40 vans overnighting, its an ideal half way stop for anyone
travelling to the north of Scotland.

It is a service station though and whilst it is secure with cctv etc, it
will be just an overnight halt with absolutely no bells and
whistles..............but its got a large well stocked convenience store,
Shell fuel and a car washing facility that will cope with even the largest
american motorhome (approx 25)...............all apart from the wash and
motorhome/caravan service point will open by February
14th.....................by March 21st there will be one of the best
childrens indoor entertainment centres in the UK also on the
site...............................what could be better after a long drive
from or to the south !!

1/4 mile from Junction 3 on M90 (approx 5 miles north of Forth road Bridge),
known as Kingdom Services.

Old January 27th 06, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

"ah" wrote in message

[...]

I can offer no help with your request but I would like to say that I think
you are on to something. I am a confirmed caravanner and Francophile. All
over France there are motorhome service points springing up. On campsites,
carparks, motorway Aires and quaysides. They are well used and Europeans
are taking to the campervan. I believe the motorhome is the RV of the
immediate future and although I shall not be changing I reckon I shall soon
be in the minority.

Best of luck.

Dave.

Old January 27th 06, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

I can offer no help with your request but I would like to say that I think
you are on to something.

Maybe, but like most sassernachs we head south.
DaveK.