Newbie to site and Caravaning

Old January 28th 06, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dawn060861

Default Newbie to site and Caravaning

Hi, I am Dawn and I have just become the proud owner of a used but
perfect condition Abbey Spectrum (our very first caravan), . We are not
touring but putting it on a site in Devon next to my Sister's caravan.
What I wanted to know is, the caravan has an awning that has been used
once, we do not need an awning as we are getting a porch canopy, (there
are only the 2 of us),should I sell the awning or keep it as we are
going to part - ex it for a bigger caravan then?

Thanks in anticipation of your response

Dawn

Old January 28th 06, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Since we bought one of the new lightweight porch awnings our other is
redundant but having tried we know that we cannot really sell if for what it
is worth. I doubt if you would benefit from selling it and think that you
would do better waiting and trading it in along with the caravan.

oups.com...