DIY roof cleaning / sealing

Old January 31st 06, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

Default DIY roof cleaning / sealing

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:25:09 -0000, "DieSea"
wrote:

Its easy for you to say you have a small ladder that you can lean against the
'van.

Bet you wouldn't try that on a british 'van.

DieSea

I don't use a ladder my German van has its own ladder & I walk on the
roof to clean it.

Lenny

Old January 31st 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
Bet you wouldn't try that on a british 'van.

We do, on both our British (English) vans. 1976 and 1964 Sprites.

What's more, Spouse has walked on the roofs, using a crawl board.

Mary

DieSea

How very racist of you mary, I always thought Britain was Scotland,
Ireland,Wales and England, but you seem to think that British English is a
stand alone kind of place.

G.S

Old January 31st 06, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote:

Its easy for you to say you have a small ladder that you can lean against the
'van.

Bet you wouldn't try that on a british 'van.

DieSea

I don't use a ladder my German van has its own ladder & I walk on the
roof to clean it.

Lenny

'Scuse the french

Bl***y Poser

DieSea

Old January 31st 06, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:10:53 -0000, "DieSea"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Its easy for you to say you have a small ladder that you can lean against the
'van.

Bet you wouldn't try that on a british 'van.

DieSea

I don't use a ladder my German van has its own ladder & I walk on the
roof to clean it.

Lenny

'Scuse the french

Bl***y Poser