FS Bailey Pageant Bordeaux

Old January 31st 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
crackcrime.com

Default FS Bailey Pageant Bordeaux

We are selling this on ebay. If any members could suggest any other outlets
that are worth trying we'd love to hear from you. The van is subject to an
'either' 'or' deal with Barrons, if it doesnt sell privately we just trade
it in.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bailey-Pageant...QQcmdZViewItem

Regards
Gerry

Old January 31st 06, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills\(aka Hitch Lock\)

crackcrime.com wrote:

We are selling this on ebay. If any members could suggest any other
outlets that are worth trying we'd love to hear from you. The van is
subject to an 'either' 'or' deal with Barrons, if it doesnt sell
privately we just trade it in.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bailey-Pageant...QQcmdZViewItem

Regards
Gerry

Looks nice!

I like the "Right-hand Drive" bit - but couldn't see the steering wheel in
the pictures! g
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old February 1st 06, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"crackcrime.com" wrote in message
We are selling this on ebay.

Nice van. Why no reserve? Guess you would take what dealer has offered as
part ex(?)
DaveK.

Old February 1st 06, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills\(aka Hitch Lock\)

davek wrote:

"crackcrime.com" wrote in message
We are selling this on ebay.

Nice van. Why no reserve? Guess you would take what dealer has
offered as part ex(?)
DaveK.

But aren't you committed by Ebay rules to sell to the highest bidder - even
if that's less than the dealer offer (unless there's a reserve)?
--
Cheers,
Roger