Pneumatic jockey wheel tyre pressure ?????????

Old February 1st 06, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ticker

Default Pneumatic jockey wheel tyre pressure ?????????

Hi I have just got hold of a Pneumatic jockey wheel for caravan
but the tyre is very low on pressure.
I am having trouble what pressure to inflate the tyre to.
Can anyone Help
Thanks in advance
mike

Old February 1st 06, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

Ticker wrote:

Hi I have just got hold of a Pneumatic jockey wheel for caravan
but the tyre is very low on pressure.
I am having trouble what pressure to inflate the tyre to.
Can anyone Help
Thanks in advance
mike

Hardly critical is it? Pump it up until it looks right laden.