Defra exemption certificate

Old February 2nd 06, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
craftyhunnypie

Default Defra exemption certificate

Hi - can someone please help. I am getting a huge headache over this. Our
caravan & camping club are re-applying for an exemption certificate 16 and
they have asked for an updated code of conduct. Does anybody have a well
worded code of conduct ( that we can borrow), that has conformed with
Defra's requirements.
I seem to be going round in circles with them!
Thanks a lot.
Emma. ( Secretary ERF Caravan & Camping Club)
www.erfccc.co.uk

Old February 2nd 06, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"craftyhunnypie" wrote in message
Hi - can someone please help. I am getting a huge headache over this. Our
caravan & camping club are re-applying for an exemption certificate 16 and
they have asked for an updated code of conduct. Does anybody have a well
worded code of conduct ( that we can borrow), that has conformed with
Defra's requirements.
I seem to be going round in circles with them!
Thanks a lot.
Emma. ( Secretary ERF Caravan & Camping Club)
www.erfccc.co.uk

I'm a member of a Caravan and Camping club and I've looked in my copy of
The Rally Manual.
I sse our club is affilited to ACCEO ( the Association of Caravan and
Camping Exempted Organisations), I would suggest you contact them for help.

http://www.acceo.org.uk/MerchantMLL/...7&dept_id=3951

Please reply to News Group

Old February 3rd 06, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

"craftyhunnypie" wrote in message
Hi - can someone please help. I am getting a huge headache over this. Our
caravan & camping club are re-applying for an exemption certificate 16 and
they have asked for an updated code of conduct. Does anybody have a well
worded code of conduct ( that we can borrow), that has conformed with
Defra's requirements.
I seem to be going round in circles with them!
Thanks a lot.
Emma. ( Secretary ERF Caravan & Camping Club)
www.erfccc.co.uk

You say 'updated' ask them what's wrong with your existing. That way it
takes the guessing out of it.

I know with the RAC MSA and their requirements of codes of
conduct/constitution, they would provide a sheet with their requirements, so
they were happy for us to basically print it on headed paper and send it
back.

An alternative approach is to contact DEFRA in a different county, saying
you want to hold rallies in their area and can they send you details of
their requirements.