Awning recommendations please

Old February 2nd 06, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry McBride

Default Awning recommendations please

I currently have a Dorema awning, however, we are getting a new van which
needs a larger awning. I like the Dorema and havent any experience with any
others. Can you suggest alternative makes that are as easy to put up as the
Dorema?

Gerry

Old February 2nd 06, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Gerry McBride" wrote in message
I currently have a Dorema awning, however, we are getting a new van which
needs a larger awning. I like the Dorema and havent any experience with any
others. Can you suggest alternative makes that are as easy to put up as the
Dorema?

I like my Bradcot with its light weight Easy Fold Frame.

Please reply to News Group

Old February 2nd 06, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hodge

I've had a Dorema, Trio and Isabella and would now go for an Isabella every
time.
They erect easier, look better and in my opinion are made from far better
materials.

Best bet is to look for a second hand one, people change caravans often and
usually need a different size when they upgrade at the start of a season.
You can usually get their older awnings for around half price and most have
hardly been used.
Be prepared to act swiftly as they don't hang around for long.

Hodge