Land Rover

Old February 3rd 06, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

Default Land Rover

Anyone considering a Dsicovery, or other Landy might be interested ti
visit http://landrover.haveyoursay.com/weblogs/

Old February 4th 06, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barleycorn

My old Disco has just turned 150,000 miles, and apart from an occasional oil
change and a timing belt kit and other odd jobs such as brake pads, I
haven't put a spanner on it. You only hear about the wingers with the bad
ones!!

The bloke sounds a bit of a prat anyway. If he can afford a 45000 truck
and seems to spend his life on holiday I don't expect we'll meet him on a
campsite!

Old February 4th 06, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry

"Barleycorn" wrote in message
m...
My old Disco has just turned 150,000 miles, and apart from an occasional
oil change and a timing belt kit and other odd jobs such as brake pads, I
haven't put a spanner on it. You only hear about the wingers with the bad
ones!!

Sounds like a japanese one to me

Old February 4th 06, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills\(aka Hitch Lock\)

Barleycorn wrote:

My old Disco has just turned 150,000 miles, and apart from an
occasional oil change and a timing belt kit and other odd jobs such
as brake pads, I haven't put a spanner on it. You only hear about
the wingers with the bad ones!!

Well yours is a proper *LandRover* Disco. The new disco is more or less pure
*Ford* and bears little resemblance - particularly mechanically - to the
real thing.
--
Cheers,
Roger