Gas Shower

Old February 3rd 06, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Clive Douglas

Default Gas Shower

Hi Everybody

I'm making this enquiry on behalf of a friend who just got on the net but is
still learning the ropes.

He is trying to get hold of a bottled gas heated shower unit. He needs it
for a beach hut he has and tells me that they are quite common in caravans.
As I'm not a member of the camping fraternity I really don't know to much
about this side of things, so I thought ask here to see if anybody knew the
type of thing he needs and the best place to get it.

We do have a caravaning centre locally but he thinks they are asking the top
end of what they are worth. He believes better prices will be on offer
elsewhere, but where.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

With Thanks

Clive

Old February 3rd 06, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

We do have a caravaning centre locally but he thinks they are asking the
top
end of what they are worth. He believes better prices will be on offer
elsewhere, but where.

Caravan breakers probably. New water heater and pump would cost about 400.
Before we went posh we used to stand in the kids paddling pool with a bucket
of warm water and sponge.
DaveK.

Old February 3rd 06, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andrew

Before we went posh we used to stand in the kids paddling pool with a
bucket of warm water and sponge.

Paddling pool? phuh luxury, when i was a lad its was a puddle and
we had to wait for the tram to go past

Old February 4th 06, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Andrew" wrote in message
Before we went posh we used to stand in the kids paddling pool with a
bucket of warm water and sponge.

Paddling pool? phuh luxury, when i was a lad its was a puddle and
we had to wait for the tram to go past

Tram? Puddle? You must have lived on nob 'ill!
We lived in 'ole in't road and had nowt but a soggy rag .
DaveK.