Estepona/costa-del-sol

Old February 4th 06, 07:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
AH

Default Estepona/costa-del-sol

Going to this area around Easter time and would welcome suggestions and
recommendations of any sites. Must cater for large motorhome and preferably
be west of Marbella, clean and secure more important than loads of
facilities.

Thanks in advance

Old February 4th 06, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
DaveK

"ah" wrote in message
Going to this area around Easter time and would welcome suggestions and
recommendations of any sites. Must cater for large motorhome and
preferably be west of Marbella, clean and secure more important than loads
of facilities.

Friends moved to Spain and checked all campsites for long stay whilst the
property was being built. They considered Camping Cabopino to be the best of
the bunch.14kms east of Marbella. N340,Km 194.7.
We've visited and it's ok. Bit steep in parts. Backs on to the golf course.
Handy for shops and the beach.
DaveK.

Old February 4th 06, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
David Willdigg

I dont know that exact area but a bit further west is Conil de la Frontera
and camping Rosaleda. I spent an excellant 5 weeks there last May.
wait to return. Its secure with entry card gates good facilities and great
location. I have a caravan and used 2 pitches not because they were any
smaller than usual but it didnt cost much extra for the convience. Own water
and drain also.
If you are interested and want to know more get back to me
Regards dave Willdigg-----

------