Inaca Sands Instructions

Old February 6th 06, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian Pollard

Default Inaca Sands Instructions

Hi
I have just purchased a second hand Inaca Sands Awning. It has
the fibreglass poles but no instructions on how to erect it. I know it
is supposed to be very straightforward but would appreciate it if
someone would be kind enough to copy their instructions and send it to
me. I will be happy to meet any expenses incurred in copying and
posting. Thank You.

Ian
Old February 6th 06, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
Hi
I have just purchased a second hand Inaca Sands Awning. It has
the fibreglass poles but no instructions on how to erect it. I know it
is supposed to be very straightforward but would appreciate it if
someone would be kind enough to copy their instructions and send it to
me. I will be happy to meet any expenses incurred in copying and
posting. Thank You.

http://www.inaca.es/documents/montatge.pdf

Please reply to News Group

Old February 6th 06, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"David" wrote in message

http://www.inaca.es/documents/montatge.pdf

PS got this from
http://www.inaca.es/consells.php

Barrons are UK people for Inaca.
http://www.inaca.co.uk/

I found with my Inaca the fit between plastic corners and pole could be too
tight, Barrons supplied me with better fitting ones. Tight means plastic
breaks.

Please reply to News Group

Old February 6th 06, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian Pollard

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:59:56 GMT, "David"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message

http://www.inaca.es/documents/montatge.pdf

PS got this from
http://www.inaca.es/consells.php

Barrons are UK people for Inaca.
http://www.inaca.co.uk/

I found with my Inaca the fit between plastic corners and pole could be too
tight, Barrons supplied me with better fitting ones. Tight means plastic
breaks.

Thank You, I have now printed off the instructions. I did have a look at
the website but couldn't get past the Spanish!!

Ian