Suzuki Grand Vitara Single Electrics

« Travel aid | test »

Old February 6th 06, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dgethin

Default Suzuki Grand Vitara Single Electrics

Has anyone put a towbar with single electrics onto a Suzuki Grand Vitara 3
Door 2.0TD (Reg Date Aug 2005).

I have been looking at the wiring kits and I have seen some with a
multiplexed wiring system or a bulb failure monitor on the road lights. Has
the Vitara got these or do I just use the normal wiring kit.

Perhaps someone might be able to answer my question.

Many Thanks.

Old February 6th 06, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Try a copy of the Haynes Caravanning manual, available at your local
Halfords or other ouitlet.

All the best, Peter.

Old February 7th 06, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt. Flack

"Dgethin" wrote in message
Has anyone put a towbar with single electrics onto a Suzuki Grand Vitara
3 Door 2.0TD (Reg Date Aug 2005).

I have been looking at the wiring kits and I have seen some with a
multiplexed wiring system or a bulb failure monitor on the road lights.
Has the Vitara got these or do I just use the normal wiring kit.

Perhaps someone might be able to answer my question.

Many Thanks.

Contact Towequipe

They are always helpful