Old September 30th 03, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Sarah Hodge

Default New Campers

Hi,

I got mine from

http://www.abc-camping.co.uk/details..._ProductID=378

HTH

Sarah

"Stuart Bell" wrote in message
pex.com...
Andy wrote:

Thank you Stuart,
I had a look and they seem to sell only the 'ends'. Is the cable 3 core?

Can
I make one up myself?

You can, but the ones I've seen have ECLB, 'fuse box' and covered
sockets all in one neat plastic box that clips to a tent pole. Try a
caravanning magazine, or google search, talking of which, typing

'mains power tents uk' into google gives the kind of thing I was meaning
at http://www.jacksons-camping.co.uk/general/hookup.htm

but I think/hope you can beat those prices!

Stuart
--
Spamfritterspam exists only in the world of the address
harvesting spam bot. Try stuartsmacs at the same domain