Old September 30th 03, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andrew[_3_]

Default New Campers

"Andy" wrote in message
Thank you Stuart,
I had a look and they seem to sell only the 'ends'. Is the cable 3 core?

Can
I make one up myself?
Thanks again.
Andy.

"Stuart Bell" wrote in message
. com...
Andy wrote:

We are not exactly new to camping, but sort of returning to it after a

few
years.
We need to know where we can get a pre made power board to provide us

with
electric power.

Try towsure - www.towsure.co.uk?

--
Spamfritterspam exists only in the world of the address
harvesting spam bot. Try stuartsmacs at the same domain

Andy,
It's easy enough to make up a hook-up lead yourself. All you need is a 240V,
16A plug (blue, round 3 pin), a length of arctic cable and a socket(s) for
the tent end. You could put an RCD-protected socket on but they are very
expensive and most (all?) site supplies are protected anyway.
The whole lot will only cost about 12 ~ 15 to make (unless you get the
sparkies in work to make one up, then it's free!)

Andrew