Its a Moving expierience

Old February 10th 06, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Oh no not HIM

Default Its a Moving expierience

Hi folks, a bit of info if you don't mind, I am thinking of purchasing a
caravan mover, I have narrowed it down to the Powrtouch and the Truma both
for single axle units. The main reason I need one is that where I park at
home is down a one in six (approx) slope, and last year I nearly ended up
with a caravan in the kitchen oops, any ideas or comments on the units
mentioned.

Old February 10th 06, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Oh no not HIM" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi folks, a bit of info if you don't mind, I am thinking of purchasing a
caravan mover, I have narrowed it down to the Powrtouch and the Truma both
for single axle units. The main reason I need one is that where I park at
home is down a one in six (approx) slope, and last year I nearly ended up
with a caravan in the kitchen oops, any ideas or comments on the units
mentioned.

I have the Reich have you considerd it?

Please reply to News Group

Old February 10th 06, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tom Lea

Does the Truma have a soft start? I think that is essential.

I bought a Reich a couple of years ago and it's been fine. It was a choice
of that and the Powertouch, but at the time the Reich had the better reports
on the group. Personally I'm not keen on anything made by Truma.

Tom