Hyundai Santa fe

Old February 10th 06, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Bason

Default Hyundai Santa fe

Hi,has any one got a Santa Fe as a tow car,What are they like for towing,
any known problems?Diesel or Petrol?

Paul

Old February 10th 06, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
cic

Have had 2.0litre diesel for 2.5years from new. Better than my previous Seat
Alhambra 1.9 diesel. Currently tow 1300kg max laden weight lunar.Initially I
found I had to watch my speed on motorways when overtaking lorries. Consider
it very good value for money. Have had no problems towing or otherwise.

Old February 11th 06, 06:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jerry

"cic" wrote in message
Have had 2.0litre diesel for 2.5years from new. Better than my previous
Seat Alhambra 1.9 diesel. Currently tow 1300kg max laden weight
lunar.Initially I found I had to watch my speed on motorways when
overtaking lorries. Consider it very good value for money. Have had no
problems towing or otherwise.
I have had mine 3 years now, I tow a Bailey Oklahoma no problems at all. We
have towed all over the country as far as John o'Groats. I have the 2lt
Deisel too.

Old February 11th 06, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Paul Bason" wrote in message
Hi,has any one got a Santa Fe as a tow car,What are they like for towing,
any known problems?Diesel or Petrol?

Paul

My understanding is that there is soon to be a new model with a considerably
more powerful diesel, if the details that I have seen are correct it will
be best of class. If they do introduce a more powerful engine I would
certainly consider it when the time comes to trade in the X-Trail.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk