caravan movers

Old February 11th 06, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Oh no not HIM

Default caravan movers

Hi folks, a bit of info if you don't mind, I am thinking of purchasing a
caravan mover, I have narrowed it down to the Powrtouch and the Truma both
for single axle units. The main reason I need one is that where I park at
home is down a one in six (approx) slope, and last year I nearly ended up
with a caravan in the kitchen oops, any ideas or comments on the units
mentioned.

Old February 11th 06, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills\(aka Hitch Lock\)

Oh no not HIM wrote:

Hi folks, a bit of info if you don't mind, I am thinking of
purchasing a caravan mover, I have narrowed it down to the Powrtouch
and the Truma both for single axle units. The main reason I need one
is that where I park at home is down a one in six (approx) slope, and
last year I nearly ended up with a caravan in the kitchen oops, any
ideas or comments on the units mentioned.

What's wrong with all the answers you got to the thread which you started
yesterday, entitled "It's a Moving experience"?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old February 11th 06, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Oh no not HIM

Sorry bout that, it took so long to appear I thought it had not got thru, I
have since posted an apology to this thread and guess what, that one has not
appeared yet!!!!!!