Hi all anyone have experience of the Elgena electric watre heater

Old February 12th 06, 06:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Hi all anyone have experience of the Elgena electric watre heater

As subject line, just changed my caravan and need to fit a water heater, I
have noticed an electric water heater on the market made by elgena. I never
ever use sites with out a hook up( in 12 years) so the thought of this
heater appeals to me. Along with the ease of fitting and no holes to be cut
in the caravan, Anyone got one ? recommend it ? I notice the specs are
6litre capacity ( a little lower thann the cascade 2) but with additional
mixed with cold water gives a capacity of 22 litres(more than enough for my
needs) maximum temp is 70 degees C and no gas to use !!. Sounds just what I
want.........unless you guys know different.
--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD