Caravan Movers

Old February 17th 06, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Reed

Default Caravan Movers

Hi,

I had made an appointment in December last year for HAPPE to fit a Reich
caravan mover to my caravan next week on 21st February and telephoned them
this morning 17/2/06 to check if everything was ok, and they said that they
did not have me down on there books, and the next possible date was late
March!

I said to them as I wanted to go away in the 2nd week of March for around a
week that I will arrange for another firm to come and that was that...

So, can anyone tell me if there is a caravan mover firm that will come out
to the storage area in Banstead Surrey area? The storage site has no
electric!

The caravan is a Coachman Pastiche 460/2 purchased from Wandahome in South
Cave last year which came with a HAPPE service plan which to date has not
been good.

Thanks

Steve

Old February 21st 06, 06:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
IAN

go for powertouch in new milton, their service is second to none, they go
anywhere and are clean and tidy.
Ian