Gazebo

Old February 17th 06, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Default Gazebo

Looking to buy a gezebo as a craft tent, and I see there are many choices,
anyone have one and how do you like it. My criteria is easy to put up,
reasonably durable i.e. waterprooof and windproof and secure, we would like
to be able to secure all 4 sides down at night. Are the pop type any good,
someone told me they collapse really easy and poles are better. Any makes
worth looking at? I like the look of the Argos one but it has no front
closing.
Liz

Old February 20th 06, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
steve

we have a Kyham - and opted for the screenhouse model.
This can be pitch it in about 5 mins, if the wind gets up we can take it
down in similar time.
we have owned it for about 4 years now with no obvious where and tear

see - http://www.khyam.co.uk/ for the full range.

Old February 20th 06, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

can you tell me where you are and how much please as your emails are being
returned
Liz

Old February 20th 06, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Old February 20th 06, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall