T.E.C. caravans

Old February 18th 06, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Default T.E.C. caravans

My sister is about to buy a TEC caravan because it has a pair of fixed
single beds and she has not seen that layout before. The dealer is
reasonably close and I wondered if anyone knew about these particular vans,
she has been told all caravans made in Germany are made in the same factory
so assume they are all similar build. I do not like the hammered finish of
the exterior of the van personally.
Liz

Old February 18th 06, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

told all caravans made in Germany are made in the same factory
so assume they are all similar build. I do not like the hammered finish of
the exterior of the van personally.
Liz

Not similar. Chatting to a German guy last year he said he had Burstners
and Hymers and one was perfect, the other was a pain, had to repair
something every day. Just can't remember which brand he complained of.
DaveK.