Remis concertina blinds

« test | test »

Old February 22nd 06, 05:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
IAN

Default Remis concertina blinds

As in our Sterling . anyone have these pinprick holes appearing in the
crease, although they are so small the only time u see them is in morning
when light and before they are opened, a delaer in motorhomes mentioned the
problem yesterday at the boat & leisure show, has anyone done anything about
it?

Ian

Old February 22nd 06, 07:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Hello Ian answer to your question is a big yes, we purchased a new Abbey
Spectrum 540 in 2004.
I took the van into Lowdhams at Huddersfield for it's first service and I
commented on this very thing, I was told they needed replacing. After about
four months later I took the van back and Lowdhams they replaced the lot
including all new roof blinds. Swift know about this problem so don't let
anyone put you off mate.

Keith