Site recommendation for Moffat area

Old February 24th 06, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Cliff Top

Default Site recommendation for Moffat area

Thanks to Bill Lord for the info, I've now booked for the Dolphin site at
Rosemarkie.

I just need to find a stopover site for on the way back, probably around
Moffat / Dumfries region...

Any recommendations

TIA

Andrew

Old February 24th 06, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:58:48 -0000, "Cliff top"
wrote:

Thanks to Bill Lord for the info, I've now booked for the Dolphin site at
Rosemarkie.

I just need to find a stopover site for on the way back, probably around
Moffat / Dumfries region...

Any recommendations

No contest CCC Moffat. Only problem is that being CCC they will not
allow you to book just one night at weekends.

Bill Lord

Old February 24th 06, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Cliff Top

It would be a thursday night at the end of easter week... I'll give them a
ring to check.... thanks,

Andrew

Old February 26th 06, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , bill lord
muttered:
No contest CCC Moffat. Only problem is that being CCC they will not
allow you to book just one night at weekends.

Agreed, brilliant site.

Have yet to find a really good pub in Moffat (there are about 10 within
walking distance).

--
Andy