CCC Feast of Lanterns

Old February 25th 06, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default CCC Feast of Lanterns

Has anyone ever attended one?

Comments if so, please.

But no knocking of clubs, this query is specific.

Mary

Old February 26th 06, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Pleavin

We certainly have, about a dozen times. You will find the usual trade stands
and plenty of them. There are a couple of marquees which are used for
various day and night time activities including entertainment. Kids, parents
and grandparents all catered for. The parade of pennants, the mardi gras and
the lighting up display on the Saturday are usually awesome. Go for it and
enjoy.
t...

Old February 26th 06, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message
We certainly have, about a dozen times. You will find the usual trade
stands and plenty of them. There are a couple of marquees which are used
for various day and night time activities including entertainment.

What kind of entertainment?

Kids, parents and grandparents all catered for.

? we do our own catering ...

The parade of pennants, the mardi gras and the lighting up display on the
Saturday are usually awesome. Go for it and enjoy.

I appreciate your reply Harry but still don't know what happens. Mardi gras?
Lighting up display? We don't haveany pennants :-(

And I doubt that we'd be interested in trade stands. Perhaps we're odd ...

Mary

Old February 26th 06, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:30:30 GMT, "Harry Pleavin"
wrote:

|We certainly have, about a dozen times. You will find the usual trade stands
|and plenty of them. There are a couple of marquees which are used for
|various day and night time activities including entertainment. Kids, parents
|and grandparents all catered for. The parade of pennants, the mardi gras and
|the lighting up display on the Saturday are usually awesome. Go for it and
|enjoy.
|"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
| Has anyone ever attended one?
|
| Comments if so, please.
|
| But no knocking of clubs, this query is specific.

What scares me are the *thousands* of Caravans.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Freedom of Speech, Expression, Religion, and Democracy are
Old February 26th 06, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old February 26th 06, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning