Lady Margarets Park

Old February 26th 06, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pheasant Plucker

Default Lady Margarets Park

Anyone know what the approach to this site is like for big Twin Axle units?

Regards.

PP.

Old February 26th 06, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Pheasant Plucker" wrote in message
Anyone know what the approach to this site is like for big Twin Axle

units?

Regards.

PP.

With care no problems I would think. When you leave the main road there is a
Bournville factory a few 100 metres down so they must be able to get their
artics down there! As you approach the station there is a fairly recent mini
roundabout but again this should not be a problem. After crossing the canal
the road does narrow a little but still wide enough for two large vehicles
to pass. Just watch out for the left hand turning to the site at the top of
the hill. I have been to far worse campsites in terms of access. If you
would like to see some photos of the site have a look here
http://www.davidklyne.plus.com/LadyMargaretsPark.htm

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old February 26th 06, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Lovely pictures David. It has changed a lot from when I visited the site.
That was when the area was rocked by an earthquake! They were filming some
episodes of "Travelling Man" (which was quite exciting) by the two viaducts
(canal and railway). Of course Frontcysyllte viaduct is about 2 miles away
which is very beautiful as it crosses the very deep Dee valley.

All the best, Peter.