sites near Northampton

Old March 1st 06, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pottsy

Default sites near Northampton

mornin'

At Santa Pod for the Easter meet and need a site for a short stay afterwards
somewhere around Northampton. Any recomendations? (not Billing tho', just
don't like it)

tia

Old March 1st 06, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Vines

"pottsy" wrote in message
mornin'

At Santa Pod for the Easter meet and need a site for a short stay
afterwards somewhere around Northampton. Any recomendations? (not Billing
tho', just don't like it)

tia

There is:

Overstone Solarium
Phone: 01604 645255
Fax:
Website:

Address:
Ecton Lane
SYWELL
NN6 0BD

And also I think the Billing Lot also own another site not far away at some
lakes, but can't remember the name.

Old March 1st 06, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harpic

"pottsy" wrote in message
mornin'

At Santa Pod for the Easter meet and need a site for a short stay
afterwards somewhere around Northampton. Any recomendations? (not Billing
tho', just don't like it)

tia

Try Emberton Country Park, near Olney
No contact details unfortunately

Old March 1st 06, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Didn't Overstone Solarium go over to statics years and Billing also own
Great Houghton, next door also all Statics, Vast areas of Billing are now
Static sites, but when we go to Billing for a car show, we camp down by the
river without any electric and it's quite peaceful. The grandaughter likes
the 'entertainment' area and they bike down there, so everyone is pleased.
I hear Centre Parcs are in talks with Billing so it could all change.
Emberton Park near Milton Keynes is not too far away and quieter. Cosgrove
I undertstand is all Statics now.
Liz