Tracking devices

Old March 2nd 06, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
galaxyuk

Default Tracking devices

Looking for a tracking device for my caravan any advice would be a
great help.

Thanks

Remove 123 from email address

Old March 3rd 06, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nick

Rather than buy an expensive tracker system, where you have to pay
heavy subscriptions, there is a far cheaper aleternative.

Buy a cheap Pay as you go mobile and hide it in the caravan connected
to a power supply. If the caravan is stolen, there are very cheap phone
tracker sites such as http://www.mapamobile.com/ (people use this to
monitor their children) which can then pinpoint the location of the
phone (and caravan!).

Thanks,

Nick