Anyone EVER seen a public "car" wash for a campervan?

Old March 4th 06, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bucket

Default Anyone EVER seen a public "car" wash for a campervan?

I wish I could find a garage "car" wash for my hightop van. Surely there
must be a market for a wash that can take large vans. Its nearly impossible
for me to clean the roof of my van as its 8.5ft high (VW LT35). If anyone
has ever seen a public "Car" wash that takes large vehicles anywhere inside
the M25, please let me know, (or anywhere is SE England)

Regards
Bucket

Old March 4th 06, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jerry

"Bucket" wrote in message
I wish I could find a garage "car" wash for my hightop van. Surely there
must be a market for a wash that can take large vans. Its nearly
impossible
for me to clean the roof of my van as its 8.5ft high (VW LT35). If anyone
has ever seen a public "Car" wash that takes large vehicles anywhere
inside
the M25, please let me know, (or anywhere is SE England)

Regards
Bucket

When I lived in Lincoln, there was a car wash that would do caravans, by
hand by arrangement. I would bet that there are more about, especially the
ARC ones where there is 6 or 7 fellas wandering about with spray jets and
brushes.

Old March 5th 06, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Bucket
writes
I wish I could find a garage "car" wash for my hightop van. Surely there
must be a market for a wash that can take large vans. Its nearly impossible
for me to clean the roof of my van as its 8.5ft high (VW LT35). If anyone
has ever seen a public "Car" wash that takes large vehicles anywhere inside
the M25, please let me know, (or anywhere is SE England)

Regards
Bucket

Have a look for a commercial tanker washing establishment.

There's one near us that will do other vehicles.

Just a bit outside the M25 though - Cheshire.
--
hugh

Old March 5th 06, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Anne

"Bucket" wrote in message
I wish I could find a garage "car" wash for my hightop van. Surely there
must be a market for a wash that can take large vans. Its nearly
impossible
for me to clean the roof of my van as its 8.5ft high (VW LT35). If anyone
has ever seen a public "Car" wash that takes large vehicles anywhere
inside
the M25, please let me know, (or anywhere is SE England)

Regards
Bucket

have you tried your local bus garage....a friend of mine uses their local
one (midlands) for a small charge so others might

Anne