Towiong weights

Old March 7th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Furry Fred

Default Towiong weights

Can someone point me towards an up to date site which has cars, their
weights and their towing limits?
--
Furry Fred - a very nice, polite, handsome and generous gentleman who?s
so, so very modest!

Old March 7th 06, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

Furry Fred wrote in :

Can someone point me towards an up to date site which has cars, their
weights and their towing limits?

http://www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/kerbweights.htm for cars; and
http://www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/vandata.htm for caravans.

No doubt, other sites exist.

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

Old March 8th 06, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt. Flack

"Furry Fred" wrote in message
Can someone point me towards an up to date site which has cars, their
weights and their towing limits?
--
Furry Fred - a very nice, polite, handsome and generous gentleman who?s
so, so very modest!

I can recommend these sites :

http://www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/kerbweights.htm

http://www.towcar.info/

Old March 10th 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
James I. Terry

www.pctautomotive.com

Has maximum towing weights and max noseloads.